BE OUR REGISTRAR
TWNIC welcomes all interested parties to be our accredited registrar. To be a TWNIC accredited registrar, you must meet the requirements listed below.
- The followings are eligibility to apply for TWNIC registrar accreditation,
- ICANN accredited registrar, or
- A company duly incorporated under the competent laws and having a paid-in capital of at least New Taiwan Dollars 2,000,000, or
- A juristic person or institute duly established under the competent laws and having a business related to Internet services.
Listed below is the information regarding how to become an TWNIC-accredited registrar
- Guidelines for Registrar Accreditation
- Registrar Accreditation Application Process
- Registrar Accreditation Application Form
- Registrar Accreditation Agreement (Template)
If you would like to apply for .tw registrar accreditation, please leave your contact information below.